土鳖小屋

找回密码
 请使用中文注册

DDO MOD9版本游荡者天赋

[复制链接]
    弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 20:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    先说下职业特定专长吧。当年国服的时候是10级送精通反射闪避,13级送错骨。现在是在10、13、16、19级的时候可以在游荡者职业特定专长列表中自己选择了。

专长列表:

错骨(Crippling Strike): A rogue with this ability can sneak attack opponents with such precision that his or her blows weaken and hamper them. An opponent damaged by a sneak attack also takes 2 points of Strength damage.
    每次成功的偷袭都可以给目标造成2点力量伤害

翻滚防御(Defensive Roll): When at low health, occasionally rogues can narrowly escape brushes with death.
    生命值过低的时候,有一定的概率使你躲过死亡的威胁

精通反射闪避(Improved Evasion): When you fail a Reflex save to avoid damage, you suffer only half damage.
    面对进行反射检定的攻击时,即便豁免失败也只受一半伤害

技能熟稔(Skill Mastery): A rogue with this ability gains +1 to all skills. This ability may be taken multiple times.  
    使你的所有技能获得+1加值,该专长可以选择多次。

心智灵活(Slippery Mind): A rogue's ability to wriggle free from magical effects that would otherwise control or compel them. You gain a second saving throw versus enchantments
    游荡者在面对进行意志豁免的魔法攻击时,可以进行2次豁免检定以抵抗这个法术
     楼主| 弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 20:57 | 显示全部楼层
    1级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者平衡1:Rogue Balance I Grants a +1 bonus to your Balance skill.
    Cost: 1 action point

游荡者唬骗1:Rogue Bluff I Grants a +1 bonus to your Bluff skill.

游荡者伤害提升1::Rogue Damage Boost I Activate this ability to receive a +2 Action Boost bonus to weapon damage for 20 seconds.

游荡者解除装置1:Rogue Disable Device I Grants a +1 bonus to your Disable Device skill.

游荡者快速潜行1::Rogue Faster Sneaking I While sneaking, you can move 10% faster than the base sneak speed.

游荡者攻速提升1:Rogue Haste Boost I Activate this ability to receive a 15% boost to attack speed for 20 seconds.

游荡者隐藏1:Rogue Hide I Grants a +1 bonus to your Hide skill.

游荡者陷阱感应1:Rogue Improved Trap Sense I Grants an extra +2 bonus to saves against traps.

游荡者潜行1:Rogue Move Silently I Grants a +1 bonus to your Move Silently skill.

游荡者开锁1:Rogue Open Lock I Grants a +1 bonus to your Open Lock skill.

游荡者搜索1:Rogue Search I Grants a +1 bonus to your Search skill.

游荡者能力提升1:Rogue Skill Boost I Activate this ability to receive a +2 Action Boost bonus to skills for 20 seconds.

游荡者致命偷袭1:Rogue Sneak Attack Training I You gain +3 to your sneak attack damage.

游荡者侦察1:Rogue Spot I Grants a +1 bonus to your Spot skill.

游荡者翻滚1:Rogue Tumble I Grants a +1 bonus to your Tumble skill.
     楼主| 弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 20:58 | 显示全部楼层
    2级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者敏捷1:Rogue Dexterity I Grants a +1 increase to your Dexterity score.
    Cost: 2 action points
    Spent: 2 action points

游荡者精确偷袭1:Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy I You gain a +1 bonus to hit with your sneak attacks.
    Spent: 3 action points

游荡者强酸抵抗1:Rogue Acid Trap Lore I You gain energy resistance of 2 versus acid, or improve your existing resistance by 2.

游荡者寒冰抵抗1:Rogue Cold Trap Lore I You gain energy resistance of 2 versus cold, or improve your existing resistance by 2.

游荡者闪电抵抗1:Rogue Electric Trap Lore I You gain energy resistance of 2 versus electric, or improve your existing resistance by 2.

游荡者火焰抵抗1:Rogue Fire Trap Lore I You gain energy resistance of 2 versus fire, or improve your existing resistance by 2.

游荡者音波抵抗1:Rogue Sonic Trap Lore I You gain energy resistance of 2 versus sonic, or improve your existing resistance by 2.
    3级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者装备保护1:Rogue Item Defense I You are skilled at protecting your gear against damage, granting you a 25% chance to negate potential item wear before it occurs.
    Spent: 7 action points

游荡者破坏构装1:Rogue Wrack Construct I You can activate this ability to use your understanding of mechanical objects and their vulnerabilities to strike at critical points in a construct's anatomy, dealing an extra 1d6 damage to constructs or living constructs. In addition, the target must make a Reflex save, DC 10 + Half Rogue Level + Intelligence Modifier or suffer a 10% reduction in their resistance to Critical Hits for a short period of time.
    Spent: 7 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Disable Device I
    该能力为主动能力,冷却时间6秒,持续时间15秒
    目标:方位、近战攻击、构装体
    你利用你对机械的了解去对构装生物和机械单位造成额外的伤害,对机械单位或者活体机械造成1D6的额外伤害。目标受到攻击以后要进行反射豁免鉴定,DC=10+游荡者等级的一半+智力调整值。豁免成功则在短时间内减少10%此攻击的效果
    4级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者精妙暗算1:Rogue Subtle Backstabbing I Activate this ability to cause your melee attacks to generate 10% less hate, making enemies less likely to attack you.
    Spent: 11 action points

游荡者平衡2:Rogue Balance II Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Balance skill, bringing the total increase to 2.
    Spent: 10 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Balance I

游荡者唬骗2:Rogue Bluff II Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Bluff skill, bringing the total increase to 2.
    Requires All of: Rogue Bluff I

游荡者伤害提升2:Rogue Damage Boost II Activate this ability to receive a +3 Action Boost Action Boost bonus to weapon damage for 20 seconds.
    Requires All of: Rogue Damage Boost I

游荡者解除装置2:Rogue Disable Device II Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Disable Device skill, bringing the total increase to 2.
    Requires All of: Rogue Disable Device I

游荡者攻速提升2:Rogue Haste Boost II Activate this ability to receive a 20% boost to attack speed for 20 seconds.
    Requires All of: Rogue Haste Boost I

游荡者隐藏2:Rogue Hide II Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Hide skill, bringing the total increase to 2.
    Requires All of: Rogue Hide I

游荡者陷阱感应2:Rogue Improved Trap Sense II Grants an additional +2 bonus to saves against traps, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Improved Trap Sense I

游荡者潜行2:Rogue Move Silently II Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Move Silently skill, bringing the total increase to 2.
    Requires All of: Rogue Move Silently I

游荡者开锁2:Rogue Open Lock II Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Open Lock skill, bringing the total increase to 2.
    Requires All of: Rogue Open Lock I

游荡者搜索2:Rogue Search II Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Search skill, bringing the total increase to 2.
    Requires All of: Rogue Search I

游荡者能力提升2:Rogue Skill Boost II Activate this ability to receive a +3 Action Boost bonus to skills for 20 seconds.
    Requires All of: Rogue Skill Boost I

游荡者致命偷袭2:Rogue Sneak Attack Training II You gain an additional +3 to your sneak attack damage, bringing the total increase to 6.
    Requires All of: Rogue Sneak Attack Training I

游荡者侦察2: Rogue Spot II Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Spot skill, bringing the total increase to 2.
    Requires All of: Rogue Spot I  

游荡者翻滚2:Rogue Tumble II Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Tumble skill, bringing the total increase to 2.
    Requires All of: Rogue Tumble I
     楼主| 弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 21:02 | 显示全部楼层
    5级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者快速潜行2:Rogue Faster Sneaking II While sneaking, you can move 20% faster than the base sneak speed.
    Spent: 14 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Faster Sneaking I
     楼主| 弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 21:02 | 显示全部楼层
    6级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者敏捷2:Rogue Dexterity II Grants an additional +1 to your Dexterity score.
    Cost: 4 action points
    Spent: 16 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Dexterity I

游荡者强酸抵抗2:Rogue Acid Trap Lore II Your energy resistance versus acid is increased by 2, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Spent: 18 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Acid Trap Lore I

游荡者寒冰抵抗2:Rogue Cold Trap Lore II Your energy resistance versus cold is increased by 2, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Cold Trap Lore I

游荡者闪电抵抗2:Rogue Electric Trap Lore II Your energy resistance versus electric is increased by 2, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Electric Trap Lore I

游荡者火焰抵抗2:Rogue Fire Trap Lore II Your energy resistance versus fire is increased by 2, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Fire Trap Lore I

游荡者音波抵抗2:Rogue Sonic Trap Lore II Your energy resistance versus sonic is increased by 2, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Sonic Trap Lore I

游荡者精确偷袭2:Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy II You gain an additional +1 bonus to hit with your sneak attacks.
    Requires All of: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy I

1级游荡者刺客:Rogue Assassin I Grants a +2 bonus to damage on critical hits (before multipliers), a +2 bonus to Bluff, Hide, and Move Silently skills and Fortitude saves against poison. Also grants the ability to expend a use of Damage Boost to gain a large bonus to confirm critical hits, a bonus to hit while sneak attacking, and the chance to apply poison on sneak attacks for a short period of time. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.
    Requires All of: Rogue Damage Boost II, Rogue Sneak Attack Training I, Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy I, Rogue Hide II, Rogue Move Silently II, Rogue Subtle Backstabbing I
    Grants: Assassin's Focus: Soulshatter, Assassin's Focus: Icechill, Assassin's Focus: Thoughtburn
    选择此进阶将获得主动能力“刺客专攻”,使用消耗一次游荡者伤害提升。偷袭命中+2,重击确认+20。投出20并确认重击后有33%的概率向目标施加毒药效果。

1级游荡者机关师:Rogue Mechanic I Grants a +2 bonus to Disable Device, Open Lock, Repair, Search, and Spot skills. Also grants the ability to expend a use of Skill Boost to repair a warforged. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.
    Requires One of: Rogue Electric Trap Lore I, Rogue Sonic Trap Lore I, Rogue Fire Trap Lore I, Rogue Acid Trap Lore I, Rogue Cold Trap Lore I
    Requires All of: Rogue Improved Trap Sense I, Rogue Skill Boost II, Rogue Open Lock II, Rogue Disable Device II
    Grants: Mechanic: Repair Construct
    选择此进阶将获得“修理构装”能力,使用该能力将消耗一次游荡者能力提升。在30秒内,每2秒修理构装体2D3点生命

1级游荡者杂耍盗贼:Rogue Thief-Acrobat I Grants a +2 bonus to Balance, Jump, and Tumble skills and 2 extra uses per rest of Uncanny Dodge. Also grants a Competence bonus to attack speed with staves and the ability to expend a use of Haste Boost to dramatically increase these skills and gain a movement and dexterity bonus for a short period of time. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.
    Requires All of: Rogue Dexterity I, Rogue Haste Boost II, Rogue Faster Sneaking I, Rogue Tumble II, Rogue Balance II
    Grants: Thief-Acrobat: Showtime
    选择此进阶将获得能力“盗贼特技”,使用该能力将消耗一次游荡者攻速提升。在60秒内平衡、跳跃、翻滚+10,移动速度+25%,敏捷+4。并且精通直觉闪避的使用次数+2。
     楼主| 弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 21:03 | 显示全部楼层
    7级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者伤害提升3:Rogue Damage Boost III Activate this ability to receive a +4 Action Boost bonus to weapon damage for 20 seconds.
    Cost: 3 action points
    Spent: 21 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Damage Boost II

游荡者攻速提升3:Rogue Haste Boost III Activate this ability to receive a 25% boost to attack speed for 20 seconds.
    Requires All of: Rogue Haste Boost II

游荡者陷阱感应3:Rogue Improved Trap Sense III Grants an additional +2 bonus to saves against traps, bringing the total increase to 6.
    Requires All of: Rogue Improved Trap Sense II

游荡者装备保护2:Rogue Item Defense II You are skilled at protecting your gear against damage, granting you a 33% chance to negate potential item wear before it occurs.
    Spent: 22 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Item Defense I

游荡者能力提升3:Rogue Skill Boost III Activate this ability to receive a +4 Action Boost bonus to skills for 20 seconds.
    Requires All of: Rogue Skill Boost II

游荡者致命偷袭3:Rogue Sneak Attack Training III You gain an additional +3 to your sneak attack damage, bringing the total increase to 9.
    Requires All of: Rogue Sneak Attack Training II

游荡者精妙暗算2:Rogue Subtle Backstabbing II Activate this ability to cause your melee attacks to generate 20% less hate, making enemies less likely to attack you.
    Requires All of: Rogue Subtle Backstabbing I

游荡者破坏构装2:Rogue Wrack Construct II You can activate this ability to use your understanding of mechanical objects and their vulnerabilities to strike at critical points in a construct's anatomy, dealing an extra 3d6 damage to constructs or living constructs. In addition, the target must make a Reflex save, DC 10 + Half Rogue Level + Intelligence Modifier or suffer a 20% reduction in their resistance to Critical Hits for a short period of time.
    Requires All of: Rogue Disable Device II, Rogue Wrack Construct I
    该能力为主动能力,冷却时间6秒,持续时间15秒
    你利用你对机械的了解去对构装生物和机械单位造成额外的伤害,对机械单位或者活体机械造成3D6的额外伤害。目标受到攻击以后要进行反射豁免鉴定,DC=10+游荡者等级的一半+智力调整值。豁免成功则在短时间内减少20%此攻击的效果
    8级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者平衡3:Rogue Balance III Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Balance skill, bringing the total increase to 3.
    Spent: 25 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Balance II

游荡者唬骗3:Rogue Bluff III Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Bluff skill, bringing the total increase to 3.
    Requires All of: Rogue Bluff II

游荡者解除装置3:Rogue Disable Device III Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Disable Device skill, bringing the total increase to 3.
    Requires All of: Rogue Disable Device II

游荡者隐藏3:Rogue Hide III Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Hide skill, bringing the total increase to 3.
    Requires All of: Rogue Hide II

游荡者潜行3:Rogue Move Silently III Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Move Silently skill, bringing the total increase to 3.
    Requires All of: Rogue Move Silently II

游荡者开锁3:Rogue Open Lock III Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Open Lock skill, bringing the total increase to 3.
    Requires All of: Rogue Open Lock II

游荡者搜索3:Rogue Search III Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Search skill, bringing the total increase to 3.
    Requires All of: Rogue Search II

游荡者侦察3:Rogue Spot III Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Spot skill, bringing the total increase to 3.
    Requires All of: Rogue Spot II

游荡者翻滚3:Rogue Tumble III Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Tumble skill, bringing the total increase to 3.
    Requires All of: Rogue Tumble II
    9级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者快速潜行3:Rogue Faster Sneaking III While sneaking, you can move 35% faster than the base sneak speed.
    Spent: 29 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Faster Sneaking II
    10级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者敏捷3:Rogue Dexterity III Grants an additional +1 to your Dexterity score.
    Cost: 6 action points
    Spent: 30 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Dexterity II

游荡者精确偷袭3:Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy III You gain an additional +1 bonus to hit with your sneak attacks.
    Spent: 33 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy II

游荡者致命偷袭4:Rogue Sneak Attack Training IV You gain an additional +3 to your sneak attack damage, bringing the total increase to 12.
    Spent: 32 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Sneak Attack Training III

游荡者强酸抵抗3:Rogue Acid Trap Lore III Your energy resistance versus acid is increased by 2, bringing the total increase to 6.
    Requires All of: Rogue Acid Trap Lore II

游荡者寒冰抵抗3:Rogue Cold Trap Lore III Your energy resistance versus cold is increased by 2, bringing the total increase to 6.
    Requires All of: Rogue Cold Trap Lore II

游荡者伤害提升4:Rogue Damage Boost IV Activate this ability to receive a +5 Action Boost bonus to weapon damage for 20 seconds.
    Requires All of: Rogue Damage Boost III

游荡者闪电抵抗3:Rogue Electric Trap Lore III Your energy resistance versus electric is increased by 2, bringing the total increase to 6.
    Requires All of: Rogue Electric Trap Lore II

游荡者火焰抵抗3:Rogue Fire Trap Lore III Your energy resistance versus fire is increased by 2, bringing the total increase to 6.
    Requires All of: Rogue Fire Trap Lore II

游荡者攻速提升4:Rogue Haste Boost IV Activate this ability to receive a 30% boost to attack speed for 20 seconds.
    Requires All of: Rogue Haste Boost III

游荡者陷阱感应4:Rogue Improved Trap Sense IV Grants an additional +2 bonus to saves against traps, bringing the total increase to 8.
    Requires All of: Rogue Improved Trap Sense III

游荡者能力提升4:Rogue Skill Boost IV Activate this ability to receive a +5 Action Boost bonus to skills for 20 seconds.
    Requires All of: Rogue Skill Boost III  

游荡者音波抵抗3:Rogue Sonic Trap Lore III Your energy resistance versus sonic is increased by 2, bringing the total increase to 6.
    Requires All of: Rogue Sonic Trap Lore II

游荡者精妙暗算3:Rogue Subtle Backstabbing III Activate this ability to cause your melee attacks to generate 30% less hate, making enemies less likely to attack you.
    Requires All of: Rogue Subtle Backstabbing II
     楼主| 弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
    11级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者额外能力提升1:Rogue Extra Action Boost I You can use each of your action boosts 1 additional time per rest.
    Spent: 38 action points
    Requires One of: Rogue Skill Boost IV, Rogue Damage Boost IV, Rogue Haste Boost IV

游荡者装备保护3:Rogue Item Defense III You are skilled at protecting your gear against damage, granting you a 50% chance to negate potential item wear before it occurs.
    Spent: 37 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Item Defense II

游荡者破坏构装3:Rogue Wrack Construct III You can activate this ability to use your understanding of mechanical objects and their vulnerabilities to strike at critical points in a construct's anatomy, dealing an extra 5d6 damage to constructs or living constructs. In addition, the target must make a Reflex save, DC 10 + Half Rogue Level + Intelligence Modifier or suffer a 30% reduction in their resistance to Critical Hits for a short period of time.
    Spent: 37 action points
    Requires One of: Rogue Disable Device III, Rogue Mechanic I
    Requires All of: Rogue Wrack Construct II
    该能力为主动能力,冷却时间6秒,持续时间15秒
    你利用你对机械的了解去对构装生物和机械单位造成额外的伤害,对机械单位或者活体机械造成5D6的额外伤害。目标受到攻击以后要进行反射豁免鉴定,DC=10+游荡者等级的一半+智力调整值。豁免成功则在短时间内减少30%此攻击的效果
     楼主| 弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
    12级游荡者天赋列表:

2级游荡者刺客:Rogue Assassin II Grants an additional +2 bonus to damage on critical hits (before multipliers), +2 bonus to Bluff, Hide, and Move Silently skills and Fortitude saves against poison. Also grants the ability to make devestating melee attacks that can kill a living target instantly on a successful sneak attack made from stealth if the target fails a Fortitude save, DC 10 + Rogue Level + Int Modifier.
    Spent: 42 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Sneak Attack Training III, Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy III, Rogue Assassin I
    Grants: Assassinate
    获得主动能力:刺杀。
    刺杀:发动一次致命的偷袭攻击,如果目标强韧豁免失败则立即死亡(DC=10+游荡者等级+智力调整值)。即便豁免成功,也要受到额外10D6点偷袭伤害。该技能只能在潜行中发动。

游荡者平衡4:Rogue Balance IV Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Balance skill, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Spent: 40 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Balance III

游荡者唬骗4:Rogue Bluff IV Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Bluff skill, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Bluff III

游荡者解除装置4:Rogue Disable Device IV Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Disable Device skill, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Disable Device III

游荡者隐藏4:Rogue Hide IV Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Hide skill, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Hide III

2级游荡者机关师:Rogue Mechanic II Grants an additional +2 bonus to Disable Device, Open Lock, Repair, Search, and Spot skills. Also grants you the ability to smite contructs and living contructs for extra damage. In addition, you gain an additional +4 to saves against traps and 2 points of additional energy resistance against all elements.
    Requires All of: Rogue Improved Trap Sense II, Rogue Open Lock III, Rogue Disable Device III, Rogue Mechanic I
    解除装置、开锁、搜索、侦察、修理技能+2。你的攻击对构装生物和机械单位能造成额外伤害。并且你对陷阱的豁免+4,所有元素抗力+2。

游荡者潜行4:Rogue Move Silently IV Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Move Silently skill, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Move Silently III

游荡者开锁4:Rogue Open Lock IV Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Open Lock skill, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Open Lock III

游荡者搜索4:Rogue Search IV Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Search skill, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Search III

游荡者侦察4:Rogue Spot IV Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Spot skill, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Spot III

2级游荡者杂耍盗贼:Rogue Thief-Acrobat II Grants an additional +2 bonus to Balance, Jump, and Tumble skills, increases your movement rate by 10%, and 2 extra uses per rest of Uncanny Dodge. Also grants a greater Competence bonus to attack speed with staves and complete immunity to knockdown effects and slippery surfaces.
    Requires All of: Rogue Dexterity III, Rogue Thief-Acrobat I
    你的平衡、跳跃、翻滚技能+2。移动速度+10%,精通直觉闪避使用次数+2。免疫击倒效果和光滑表面(效果如同名法术“灵动术”)。

游荡者翻滚4:Rogue Tumble IV Grants an additional +1 bonus to your Tumble skill, bringing the total increase to 4.
    Requires All of: Rogue Tumble III
     楼主| 弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 21:05 | 显示全部楼层
    13级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者快速潜行4:Rogue Faster Sneaking IV While sneaking, you can move 50% faster than the base sneak speed.
    Spent: 44 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Faster Sneaking III

游荡者精妙暗算4:Rogue Subtle Backstabbing IV Activate this ability to cause your melee attacks to generate 40% less hate, making enemies less likely to attack you.
    Spent: 44 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Subtle Backstabbing III
    14级游荡者天赋列表:

游荡者额外能力提升2:Rogue Extra Action Boost II You can use each of your action boosts 1 additional time per rest, bringing the total increase to 2.
    Spent: 48 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Extra Action Boost I

游荡者精确偷袭4:Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy IV You gain an additional +1 bonus to hit with your sneak attacks.
    Spent: 48 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy III
    18级游荡者天赋列表:

3级游荡者刺客:Rogue Assassin III Your lethality is unmatched in battle. Grants an additional +2 bonus to damage on critical hits (before multipliers), +2 bonus to Bluff, Hide, and Move Silently skills and Fortitude saves against poison. Also, any sneak attack that also counts as a vorpal strike (natural 20 followed by critical confirmation) that you make will kill most living targets.
    Spent: 66 action points
    Requires All of: Rogue Sneak Attack Training IV, Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy IV, Rogue Assassin II
    你的刺杀能力无与伦比。当你的偷袭攻击投出天然骰20(并且确认重击成功)的时候,你将有可能直接杀死你的目标。
     楼主| 弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 21:06 | 显示全部楼层
    20级游荡者天赋列表:
    诈死:Rogue Cheat Death A master rogue can defy even death if their luck holds out. You have a chance of self-resurrection should you die, but this chance drops each time you die between rests. As the extraplanar punishers of those who cheat death, Maruts have a particular dislike for you.
    Spent: 74 action points
    你的运气使得你能够躲过死亡的威胁。当你死亡之后你有可能奇迹般的复活。复活的概率会随着你的死亡次数增加而下降。

游荡者死亡阴影:Rogue Deadly Shadow A master rogue can strike from the shadows like no other. You have +2 Intelligence and 4 additional sneak attack dice,and an additional 4d6 sneak attack damage.
    Spent: 74 action points
    一个大师级的游荡者可以在阴影中随意使用偷袭。获得额外+2智力奖励,获得额外+4偷袭命中加值,获得额外4D6偷袭伤害。
     楼主| 弗罗多 发表于 2011-6-21 21:06 | 显示全部楼层
    另外进阶天赋游荡者刺客,每级将额外获得1D6偷袭伤害。最高3级将获得3D6偷袭伤害
    增加新职业特定专长
    制作陷阱(Trapmaking):You have learned enough about traps to be able to scavenge parts from them, and with the help of the Free Agents, can craft your own.解除陷阱的时候将有概率回收零件。在自由记者声望阵营的帮助下你可以自己制作陷阱。\该能力在游荡者等级4级的时候自动获得。
    想要使用这个能力需要前置专长:“技能专攻:解除装置”“巧手”“低级制造龙纹”三个中至少一个。

机会主义者(Opportunist):A rogue with this ability gains a 3% chance to double strike with melee weapons and bypasses 10% fortification.
    游荡者攻击时有3%概率造成双重打击,并且忽略敌人10%护命
    该能力可以在10、13、16、19级时选择,可以重复选择
    可以和任何效果叠加。

顶级天赋的诈死现在还可以额外获得+2敏捷

进阶机关师1和2现在有额外福利

每级增加你所设置的陷阱豁免DC2点,另外机关师1可以获得被动能力将智力调整值加到弩的伤害上
      您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 请使用中文注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|土鳖小屋 ( 蜀ICP备2022018145号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:32