土鳖小屋

找回密码
 请使用中文注册

一封写给DDO官方玩家众筹出中文版的信

[复制链接]
    弗罗多 发表于 2016-12-30 16:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

发信人:撸你的屁屁
    收信人:DDO官方

1. Greetings .It's such a great honour to write to you on behalf of most Chinese players dwelling on DDO US server .I myself is a great fan of Dungeons and Dragons Online ,which has been my favourite all along .Since the first day it was introduced into China ,which had unfortunately been shut off ,I have never met a better one compared to DDO .
    2. But there comes the problem .English ,as our second foreign language ,could be a setback to us Chinese players ,which may eventually bring about the loss of players for they possibly find it difficult to continue their journey in Eberron ,and of course Faerun .Could it be possible that we Chinese players ,along with Standing Stone ,translate some of the game content into Chinese ? We have been discussing this for days and have finally reached this .
    3. As for the cost of development and translation ,there is way of crowdfunding .Each player who donates for this project ,will be rewarded DDO points according to the amount he donates .
    4. I believe there will be plenty of players joining in this project .
    5. Thanks and best regards.
    复制代码
      您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 请使用中文注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|土鳖小屋 ( 蜀ICP备2022018145号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:06