找回密码
 请使用中文注册

M9 圣骑士希伯瑞斯守护者

[复制链接]
    弗罗多 发表于 2008-12-25 15:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    M9 圣骑士希伯瑞斯守护者(转自MF官方论坛)

作者:zsx141
    Defender of Siberys I
    Prereqs: Level 6 Paladin, Paladin Bulwark of Good I, Paladin Resistance of Good I, Paladin Courage of Good I, Paladin Focus of Good I, Paladin Paladin Armor Class Boost I, and any one of the following: Tower Shield Proficiency, Shield Mastery, or Combat Expertise.
    Benefit: Protecting the weak from the depredations of the strong, you become a paragon of defense. This prestige enhancement grants you 2 additional Turn attempts, additional armor class when blocking with a shield, increases the maximum dexterity bonus allowed by tower shields by 1, and the ability to enter a defensive stance or to create a Magic Circle Against Evil effect.

希伯瑞斯守护者 I
    前置:6级圣骑士,圣骑士正义壁垒I,圣骑士正义抵抗I,圣骑士正义勇气I,圣骑士正义专注I,圣骑士AC提升I,以及以下任意一个专长:擅长塔盾,盾牌掌握,寓守于攻。
    能力:获得额外2次驱散亡灵次数,盾牌格挡时获得额外1点AC,塔盾最大敏捷加值+1,并且获得进入防御姿态或者产生辟邪法阵的效果。

Defender of Siberys I: Defensive Stance
    You may expend a Paladin armor boost to become a bastion of defense, gaining a +2 Sacred bonus to Strength and Constitution, a +1 Sacred bonus on all saves, a +2 Dodge bonus to Armor Class, and produce 50% more hate with your melee attacks. While in this stance, you move at one quarter speed.

希伯瑞斯守护者 I:防御姿态
    你可以消耗1次提升AC次数进入防御状态,获得2点神圣力量和体质加值,+1神圣加值到豁免,以及+2闪避AC,并且使用近战攻击时产生额外50%的仇恨。当使用这个姿态时,你以平时1/4的速度移动。。。

Defender of Siberys I: Magic Circle
    You may expend a turn attempt to produce a Magic Circle Against Evil effect.

希伯瑞斯守护者I:法阵
    你可以消耗1次驱散亡灵次数来产生辟邪法阵的效果。

Paladin Defender of Siberys II
    Prereqs: Level 12 Paladin, Defender of Siberys I, Paladin Bulwark of Good II, Paladin Resistance of Good II, and any of: Paladin Rally I, Paladin Divine Righteousness I, Paladin Toughness II
    Benefit: Protecting the weak from the depredations of the strong, you become a paragon of defense. This prestige enhancement grants you an additional Lay on Hands use per rest, 25% increased hate generation, increases the maximum dexterity bonus allowed by tower shields and heavy armor by 1, and the ability to enter an improved defensive stance or to produce a Mass Shield of Faith effect.

希伯瑞斯守护者II
    前置:12级圣骑士,希伯瑞斯守护者I,圣骑士正义壁垒II,圣骑士正义抵抗II,以及以下任意一个天赋:圣骑士集结I(那个解除恐惧的天赋),圣骑士神圣正义I(短时间+仇恨的那个天赋),圣骑士健壮II
    能力:获得额外一次圣疗次数,额外25%仇恨,塔牌和重甲敏捷最大加值+1,并且获得进入强化防御姿态或者产生群体虔诚护盾的效果。

Defender of Siberys II: Improved Defensive Stance
    You may expend a Paladin armor boost to become a bastion of defense, gaining a +3 Sacred bonus to Strength and Constitution, a +2 Sacred bonus on all saves, a +3 Dodge bonus to Armor Class, and produce 100% more hate with your melee attacks. While in this stance, you move at one third speed.

希伯瑞斯守护者II:精通防御姿态
    你可以消耗1次提升AC次数进入防御状态,获得+3神圣加值到力量和体质,+2神圣加值到豁免,+3闪避AC,并且使用近战攻击时产生额外100%的仇恨。当使用这个姿态时,你以平时1/3的速度移动。。。

Defender of Siberys II: Mass Shield of Faith
    You may expend a turn attempt to produce a Mass Shield of Faith effect.
    希伯瑞斯守护者II:群体虔诚护盾
    你可以消耗1次驱散亡灵次数来产生群体虔诚护盾的效果。

Paladin Defender of Siberys III
    Prereqs: Level 18 Paladin, Defender of Siberys II, Paladin Bulwark of Good III, Paladin Resistance of Good III, and any Paladin Faith II enhancement.
    Benefit: Protecting the weak from the depredations of the strong, you become a paragon of defense. This prestige enhancement increases the strength of all of your defensive auras, increases the maximum dexterity bonus allowed by tower shields and medium or heavy armor by 1, and grants the ability to enter a superior defensive stance or to defy your enemies in a glorious stand against evil.

希伯瑞斯守护者III
    前置:18级圣骑士,希伯瑞斯守护者II,圣骑士正义壁垒III,圣骑士正义抵抗III,以及任何一个圣骑士II级信仰天赋。
    能力:这个进阶增强你所有的守护性质光环,塔盾,中甲和重甲最大敏捷加值+1,并且获得进入超强防御姿态或者荣耀之战状态。

Defender of Siberys III: Superior Defensive Stance
    You may expend a Paladin armor boost to become a bastion of defense, gaining a +4 Sacred bonus to Strength and Constitution, a +3 Sacred bonus on all saves, a +4 Dodge bonus to Armor Class, and produce 200% more hate with your melee attacks. While in this stance, you move at half speed.

希伯瑞斯守护者III: 超强防御姿态
    你可以消耗1次提升AC次数来进入防御状态,获得+4神圣加值到力量和体质,+3神圣加值到豁免,+4闪避AC,当使用近战武器攻击时产生额外200%仇恨。当使用这个姿态时,你以平时1/2的速度移动。。。

Defender of Siberys III: Glorious Stand
    You may expend a turn attempt to make a glorious stand against your enemies. For a short duration of time, you gain DR 20/epic, take reduced damage from elemental and negative energy, receive double healing from positive energy, and are immune to secondary effects of attacks such as 'wounding' or 'vorpal'. Each time you take damage, you gain the effects of a Cure Light Wounds spell.

希伯瑞斯守护者III:荣耀之战
    你可以消耗1次驱散亡灵次数来和你的敌人进行荣耀的抵抗。在短时间内,你获得DR 20/传奇, 减轻受到的元素和负能量伤害,获得2倍治疗,免疫附加攻击效果例如‘创伤’和‘斩首’。每次你受到伤害,你获得治疗轻伤的效果。
      您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 请使用中文注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|土鳖小屋 ( 蜀ICP备2022018145号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 22:32