土鳖小屋

找回密码
 请使用中文注册

说说DDO情人节里的真实爱情故事

[复制链接]
    弗罗多 发表于 2010-2-19 11:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    这是来自官方论坛的一个帖子:
    原帖由 Whippy 于 02-14-2010, 01:51 PM 发表http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=230997
    In the spirit of St. Valentine I'd like to tell you a true love story about DDO.  

Once upon a time, when the level cap was 14 and all there was to do was Gianthold, a little drow fighter and a little drow sorc were innocently thrown together in a 'pug' for The Prison of the Planes. Deol, the Sorcerer said something in voice chat and Klya, the fighter, thought hang on... he's got a funny accent too!  It turned out that on this american server, 2 little drow from the UK became very good friends!

And so the rest is history... after lots more PoP and some 2 manned DQ raids for all the lootsies (remember when u were guaranteed 2 bits of loot? good times) we met up a couple of months later and have been together ever since, over 2 and a half years so far!  Obviously the little sorc Deol had to make the move to the much cooler part of the UK... Scotland!

So thanks DDO, for bringing me my valentine.  Has anyone else met their love on DDO?

liushaoqi 翻译:

以圣瓦伦丁的名义给大家讲一个DDO里的真实爱情故事:

很久很久以前,当等级上限是14级、能去的好地方也只有巨人领地的时候,一个叫凯亚的卓尔小战士在“位面监狱”野队里遇到了一个黑皮小术士,她听到那个叫多尔的术士在语音里说了几句话,心里想“啊...他的口音真有意思!”。于是,两个来自英国的黑暗精灵在美国服务器上成了好朋友!

接下来的故事已经成为历史啦...在两个人一次又一次位面监狱幽会以及女王法阵独处之后(还记得每次RAID都有两件特产的好日子吗?)我们终于在现实里见面了!并且从此以后幸福地在一起,直到现在已经有两年半了!小术士多尔搬到了英国比较冷的地方...苏格兰!

感谢DDO给了我另一半。你们在DDO里遇到了谁?
      您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 请使用中文注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|土鳖小屋 ( 蜀ICP备2022018145号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 21:09