M9战士进阶天赋 剑圣

[复制链接]
    弗罗多 发表于 2010-3-20 14:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    M9战士进阶天赋 剑圣
    作者:魔鲜

最近M9的进阶天赋会逐步推出第一版,一切都还在修改范围之内,我会尽量以最快速度发上来。

Fighter Kensai I
    Cost: 4 AP
    Prereqs: Level 6 Fighter, Fighter Attack Boost II, Fighter Critical Accuracy II, any Weapon Specialization feat.
    Benefit: You are the unrivaled master of your chosen weapon. Your focus and training grant you a +1 bonus to Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, and Intimidate skills, Combat Feat DC's, saves against magic, and number of Action Boosts per day. If you possess a Ki bar, you gain 1 additional Ki on criticals and when meditating. You can select a single weapon type as your signature weapon.

战士 剑圣 I
    天赋点消耗: 4点
    前置:6级战士, 战士攻击提升 II, 战士精确重击 II, 任何武器专精专长
    能力:你是你所选择武器的宗师。 你的坚毅和训练赋予你 +1 额外唬骗,专注,交涉,挑衅,战斗专长DC,对抗法术豁免 和行动提升次数。 假如你持有气条, 当你重击和冥想时获得1点额外的气。 你可以选择一种武器类型作为你的专用武器。

Kensai <Specific Weapon> Mastery I
    Cost: 1 AP
    Prereqs: Level 6 Fighter, Fighter Kensai I, Weapon Specialization: <appropriate weapon type>
    Benefit (One handed, ranged, or thrown weapons): You gain an additional +1 bonus to hit and damage, and +2 to confirm criticals and critical damage (before multipliers) when using a <weapon>.
    Benefit (Two handed weapons): You gain an additional +1 bonus to hit, +2 to damage and to confirm criticals and +4 to critical damage (before multipliers), as well as improved glancing blows that have a chance of applying magical weapon effects when using a <weapon>.

剑圣 <专用武器> 掌握 I
    天赋点消耗: 1点
    前置:6级战士,战士 剑圣 I, 武器专精:<适合的武器类型>
    能力(单手,远程或投掷武器):当你使用此武器时,你获得额外1点命中和伤害,+2重击确认和重击伤害(计算倍数前)。
    能力(双手武器):当你使用此武器时,你获得额外1点命中,2点伤害和重击确认,4点重击伤害(计算倍数前),同时强化溅射伤害有一定几率可以附带武器上的特殊效果。
    ---

The kensai masters body, mind, weapon, and will. The "ki projection" ability of the prestige class has been changed into a passive ability, and we've given the kensai a number of passive combat bonuses to reflect their mastery of their chosen weapon. The base prestige class requires a specific weapon, but we've expanded that as well to all longswords instead of just "the one given to me by my lord".

We also chose to give it some synergy with the monk class. The base prestige class possesses a strong Eastern warrior-monk philosophy to it, so it seemed natural to make this a potentially desirable multiclass option.

剑圣持有对身体,心灵,武器和意志的掌握。这个进阶的“剑气”能力在ddo里被改成一系列被动能力,同时我们给与了剑圣一些被动战斗加值来体现他们对专用武器的掌握。 DND中进阶要求一种特别武器,不过我们扩大了范围到甚至包括长剑。

我们也把这个进阶和武僧职业进行了联系, 原进阶有着很大成分的东方战斗哲理在里面,所以这个进阶可以自然的看成一个适当的兼职选择。
    ---

Fighter Kensai II
    Cost: 2 AP
    Prereqs: Level 12 Fighter, Fighter Kensai I, Fighter Attack Boost III, Fighter Critical Accuracy III, any Greater Weapon Specialization feat.
    Benefit: Your focus and training improve, granting an additional +1 bonus to Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, and Intimidate skills, Combat Feat DC's, saves against magic, and number of Action Boosts per day. If you possess a Ki bar, you gain 1 additional Ki on criticals and when meditating.

Kensai Power Surge
    Benefit: You may expend a Fighter attack boost to focus your energy and spirit, gaining a +8 Insight bonus to strength for a short period of time. If you possess the ability to generate Ki, you generate an additional 2 ki on successful attacks during your surge.

战士 剑圣 II
    天赋点消耗: 2点
    前置:12级战士, 战士 剑圣 I,战士攻击提升 III, 战士精确重击 III, 任何强化武器专精专长
    能力:你是你所选择武器的宗师。 你的坚毅和训练赋予你 +1 额外唬骗,专注,交涉,挑衅,战斗专长DC,对抗法术豁免 和行动提升次数。 假如你持有气条, 当你重击和冥想时获得1点额外的气。 你可以选择一种武器类型作为你的专用武器。

剑圣力量激增
    能力:你可以使用一次战士攻击提升来集中你的能量和灵魂, 获得短时间的+8力量内在加值。假如你持有产生气的能力, 力量激增期间,每次成功的攻击会产生额外2点气。

Kensai <Specific Weapon> Mastery II
    Prereqs: Level 12 Fighter, Fighter Kensai II, Fighter <Specific Weapon> Specialization I, Kensai <Specific Weapon> Mastery I, Greater Weapon Specialization: <appropriate weapon type>
    Benefit (One handed, ranged, or thrown weapons): You gain an additional +1 bonus to hit and damage, and +2 to confirm criticals and critical damage (before multipliers) when using a <weapon>.
    Benefit (Two handed weapons): You gain an additional +1 bonus to hit, +2 to damage and to confirm criticals and +4 to critical damage (before multipliers), as well as improved glancing blows that have an increased chance of applying magical weapon effects when using a <weapon>.

剑圣 <专用武器> 掌握 II
    前置:12级战士,战士 剑圣 II, 武器专精:<适合的武器类型>, 剑圣<专用武器>掌握 I,强化武器专精:<适合的武器类型>
    能力(单手,远程或投掷武器):当你使用此武器时,你获得额外1点命中和伤害,+2重击确认和重击伤害(计算倍数前)。
    能力(双手武器):当你使用此武器时,你获得额外1点命中,2点伤害和重击确认,4点重击伤害(计算倍数前),同时强化溅射伤害有一定几率可以附带武器上的特殊效果。
    ---

Power surge is one of the defining abilities of the kensai.
    力量激增是剑圣的象征能力之一。

---
    Fighter Kensai III
    Cost: 2 AP
    Prereqs: Level 18 Fighter, Fighter Kensai II, Fighter Attack Boost IV, Fighter Critical Accuracy IV, any Superior Weapon Focus.
    Benefit: Your focus and training are complete, granting an additional +1 bonus to Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, and Intimidate skills, Combat Feat DC's, saves against magic, and number of Action Boosts per day. If you possess a Ki bar, you gain 1 additional Ki on criticals and when meditating.

战士 剑圣 III
    天赋点消耗: 2点
    前置:18级战士, 战士 剑圣 II,战士攻击提升 IV, 战士精确重击 IV, 任何超强武器专攻专长

Kensai <Specific Weapon> Mastery III
    Prereqs: Level 18 Fighter, Fighter Kensai III, Fighter <Specific Weapon> Specialization II, Kensai <Specific Weapon> Mastery II, Superior Weapon Focus: <appropriate weapon type>
    Benefit: You gain +1 critical threat range with your signature weapon.

剑圣 <专用武器> 掌握 III
    前置:18级战士,战士 剑圣 III, 武器专精:<适合的武器类型>, 剑圣<专用武器>掌握 II,超强武器专攻:<适合的武器类型>
    能力:你在你的专用武器上获得+1武器重击范围。

---

Critical threat range increases will be rarer in the future, but we thought it appropriate that the undisputed master of a specific weapon would have access to such a powerful ability. Precision is the mark of a true swordmaster.

武器重击范围的增加机会在将来会变得更加稀少,不过我们认为剑圣作为不可置疑的专用武器大师当然可以获得得到这种能力。精准是一个真正武器大师的标志。

PS:以上就是21号发布的剑圣天赋初步定案,可以从中看出武器专攻专长会推出超强版,但天赋中一直保持的武器专精专长在III级时变成了超强武器专攻,所以可能意味着没有超强武器专精或18级战士还不能学到。 II级和III级天赋都很强大,8力的内在加值加上天赋的力量可以短时间内逼近蛮子的力量,而III级天赋一句话就确定了所有建卡在将来最好保持18级纯职业。。当然- -目前看刺客和剑圣12级也没多大问题。。。
      您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 请使用中文注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|土鳖小屋 ( 蜀ICP备2022018145号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:20